1. Ahmadpour Dariani, M. and Maleki, A. (2011). Advanced entrepreneurship. First edition, Tehran: Rahdan Publications. (Persian)
2. Amiri, M., Eskandarpour, B., Jahani, B. and Amiri, S. (2013). Factors affecting the acceptance of e-commerce in small and medium cooperative companies (Case study: Companies in the city of Bileh Savar). International Conference on Management Challenges and Solutions, Shiraz, Iran. (Persian)
3. Amirkhani, A.H., Taleifar, R., Fazelikebria, H. and Faghih, M.B. (2013). Analyzing and ranking of effective factors on adoption of e-business in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) of Fars state's food and beverage industries. Quarterly Journal of Business Intelligence Management Studies, 1(2): 123-146. (Persian)
4. Chaffey, D. (2002). E-Business and e-commerce management: Strategy, implementation and practice, Harlow: Financial times/Prentice Hall.
5. Ebrahimi, A.H., Dehdashti Shahrokh, Z. and Mahdieh, O. (2011). Investigating effective factors and problems of companies in using electronic commerce (Case study: Iranian export companies), Journal of Shahed University, 8(44): 395-416. (Persian)
6. Ehmke, C., Ernst, S.C., Hopkins, J.W. and Tweeten, L.G. (2001). The market for e-commerce services in agriculture, AgEcon Search, Available at https://ageconsearch.umn.edu/record/20523/files/sp01eh01.pdf.
7. Hair Jr, J.F., Hult, G.T.M., Ringle, C.M. and Sarstedt, M. (2016). A primer on partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM). Sage Publications.
8. Hamilton, J. and Gunesh, R. (2003). Incorporating customer interface-marketing design elements to leverage strategic positioning in the on-line real estate industry. Third Hawaii International Conference on Business. Honolulu, Hawaii.
9. Li, H. and Suomi, R. (2006). E-commerce development in China: Opportunities or challenges. Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference on E-commerce (Krishnamurthy, S. and Isaias, P. Ed.).
10. Manouselis, N., Konstantas, A., Palavitsinis, N., Costopoulou, C. and Sideridis, A.B. (2009). A survey of Greek agricultural E-Markets. Agricultural Economics Review, 10(1): 97-112.
11. Naeimi, A., Pezeshki Rad, G.R., Chizari, M. and Hosseini, F. (2012). Challenges of developing e-commerce trade in agricultural sector: Perception of Ministry of Agriculture- Jahad specialists, 4(4): 29-41. (Persian)
12. Rayport, J.F. and Jaworski, B.J. (2004). Introduction to e-commerce. Boston: McGraw-Hill Irwin MarketspaceU.
13. Saban, K.A. (2001). Strategic preparedness: A critical requirement to maximize e-commerce investments. Electronic Markets, 11(1): 26-36.
14. Strzębicki, D. (2015). The development of electronic commerce in agribusiness–The Polish example. Procedia Economics and Finance, 23: 1314-1320.
15. Xiaoping, Z., Chunxia, W., Dong, T. and Xiaoshuan, Z. (2009). B2B e-marketplace adoption in agriculture. Journal of Software, 4(3): 232-239.
16. Yang, C.H. (2016). Analysis of e-commerce sites using the 7C framework, by developing a software tool, Master Thesis for the Master of Computing, Unitec Institute of Technology, Department of Computing, New Zealand.
17. Yazdani Zanganeh, M. and Khosravipour, B. (2011). Effective factors in adopting e-commerce by the SMEs in agricultural sector. Journal of Parks and Incubators, 7(25): 59-64. (Persian)