- Abbasi N, Abdi A, Rezaei A, Ghadimi Y.2005. Geological classification of marls erosion in the lower Ghezel Ozan basin in Zanjan province. Ministry of Jihad and Agriculture, Agricultural Research and Training Organization, Soil Conservation and Watershed Management Research Institute, 120 pages (In Persian).
- Aghanbati A. 2006. Geology of Iran. Geological Survey of Iran, 640 pages. (In Persian).
- Aliehyaei M.1988. Soil chemical analysis methods. Soil and Water Research Institute Publications, Karaj. 158 pages. (In Persian).
- Asadi M, Masoumi A, Khatamsaz A, Mozaffarian M. 2010. Flora Iran (Vol. 51-1). Publications of Forests and Rangelands Research Institute, Tehran, Iran (In Persian).
- Bagherian K A, Angoshtari H, Filikesh E.2007. Recognition and presentation of Native and Suitable Vegetation for erosion controlling of Marls by Biomechanical methods – A case study in Sabzevar marls. Third National Conference on Watershed Management and Soil and Water Resources Management. Kerman, Iran (In Persian).
- Bamiki R, Séranne M, Chellaï E, Merzeraud G, Marzoqi M, Melinte-Dobrinescu M. 2020. Unraveling the accumulation and differentiation processes Geology, Volume, 105655.
- Bouma A. 1998. Investigation of relationships between measured field indicators and erosion processes on badland surface at Petrer, Spain. Journal of Soil Science Society of America, 25, 105–109.
- Bouma N. Imeson A.2000. Investigation of relationships between measured field indicators and erosion processes on badland surfaces at Peter, Spain. Journal of Catena, 40, 147-171.
- Cardoso R
, Alonso E.
2009. Degradation of compacted marls. A microstructural investigation. Soils and Foundations, 49(3): 315-328.
- Davis P. 1988. Flora of Turkey. Vols. 1-10. Edinburgh University Press, Edinburgh.
- Duran Z V H and Rodr´iguez P C R. 2008. Soil-erosion and runoff prevention by plant covers. A review. Agron. Sustain. Dev. 28 (2008) 65–86.
- Emami N, H R Peyrowan. 2021. Physico-chemical indices effective on Marls sediment yield in Zagros structural zone (Case study: Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari province) Journal of Watershed Engineering and Management. 11)2(440-451. (In Persian).
- Esmailpour A. 1996. Investigation of marls around Urmia Lake and determining their sensitivity to water erosion. Imam Khomeini Higher Education Center.200pages. (In Persian).
- Feiznia S, Sharifi F, Zare, M. 2003. Sensitivity of Formations to Erosion in Chandab Varamin Watershed. Journal of Research and Construction, No. 61, 203-217. (In Persian).
- Ghahreman A. 2003. Color Flora of Iran, Publications of the Forests and Rangelands Research Institute. (In Persian).
- Gourfi A, Daoudi L, Shi Z. 2018. The assessment of soil erosion risk, sediment yield and their controlling factors on a large scale: Example of Morocco. Journal of African Earth Sciences 147
-Guidi P, Falsone G, Wilson C, Cavani L, Ciavatta C, Marzadori C. 2021. New insights into organic carbon stabilization in soil macroaggregates: An in situ study by optical microscopy and SEM-EDS technique. Geoderma 397, 115101.
- Kooijman A M, Weiler H A, Cusell c, Anders N, Meng X, Seijmonsbergen A C, Cammeraat L H. 2019. Litter quality and microtopography as key drivers to topsoil properties and understorey plant diversity in ancient broadleaved forests on decalcified marl. Science of The Total Environment 684 (20), 113-125.
- Masoumi A. 2005. Species of Iran. Volume 5-1. National Forests and Rangelands Research Institute. (In Persian).
- Mobin p. 1996. Iranian plants (flora of vascular plants). Volume 4-1. University of Tehran Press.
- Mohamed A. 2000. The role of clay minerals in marl soils on its stability. Journal of Engineering Geology, 57, 193-203.
- Moosdorf N, Cohen S and, Hagke Ch. 2018. A global erodibility index to represent sediment production potential of different rock types. Applied Geography
- Motiei, H. 1993. Zagros Stratigraphy. Geological Survey of Iran.556pages. (In Persian)
- Mozaffari M .1996. Dictionary of Iranian Plants, Contemporary Culture Publications.
- Rechinger K. 2010. Flora Iranica, Vols. 1-178. Akademische Druck- U Verlagsanstalt, Graz.
- Rey F. Buryilo M. 2014. Can bioengineering structures made of willow cuttings trap sediment in eroded marly gullies in a Mediterranean mountainous climate? Geomorphology
- Rowley M c, Grand S, Adatte Th, Verrecchia E P.2020. A cascading influence of calcium carbonate on the biogeochemistry and
Pedogenic trajectories of subalpine soils, Switzerland. Geoderma 361 (2020) 114065.
- Russell D, Kelts K. 2003. Classification of lacustrine sediments based on sedimentary components. Journal of Paleolimnology 29, 141-154.
- Sadeghi S H, Kiani-Harchegani M, Hazbavi Z, Sadeghi P, Angulo-Jaramillo R, Lassabatere L, Younesi H. 2020. Field measurement of effects of individual and combined application of biochar and polyacrylamide on erosion variables in loess and marl soils. Science of The Total Environment 728, 138866.
- Salimnezhad A, Soltani-Jigheh H, Abolhasani Soorki A.2021. Effects of oil contamination and bioremediation on geotechnical
Properties of highly plastic clayey soil. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering 13 (2021) 653e670.
- Van Driesche R G V, Carruthers R I, Center T, Hoddle M S,.HoughGoldstein J , Morin L, Smith L, Wagner D L, Blossey B, Brancatinii V, Casagrande R, Causton C E, Coetzee J A, Cuda J, Ding J, Fowler S V, Frank J H, Fuester R, van Klinkeni R D. 2010. Classical biological control for the protection of natural ecosystems. Biological Control.54 (1) s2-s33.
-Zobiri M, Mazour M, Morsli B. 2018. Water erosion on marl slopes and prevention of its effects using conservation of water and soil systems in the Wadi Isser watershed – Algeria. Journal of Water and Land Development 37(1):161-169.